Booking and opening hours
- The txoko can be used from Monday to Sunday during the school year. Reservations will be for "lunch" or "early dinner". In July and August it will be reserved for the school's summer activities.
- Reservations may be made for school activities, school family activities or events of people connected with the school, but never for personal or family celebrations (baptisms, communions, anniversaries...). Several days before the reservation, the user will have to pick up an envelope with the rules of usage and the payment form.
- Reservations can be made by calling the school (94 463 30 00) from Tuesday to Thursday between 15:00 and 18:00 hours or by sending an e-mail (email@example.com). This will be confirmed as soon as possible. Any reservation may be subject to cancellation if any use priority arises for any college event.
- The "lunch" shift is between 12:00 and 17:00 hours. The "evening-night" shift between 18:00 and 23:00 (Monday to Thursday until 22:00).
- Access to the txoko is through the introduction of a 4-digit code in the reader located on the door. This code will be provided at the Secretariat when making the reservation.
Settlement of the activity
- For a correct maintenance of the txoko, and so that all users can have it in good condition, there is a fee of 1.5 euros per person (children from 8 years old also pay).
- After each use, you must fill in the corresponding "payment slip" (it is in one of the drawers of the cutlery cupboard) and put it in an envelope with the corresponding money. This envelope will be delivered with the keys or will be deposited in the mailbox of the chalet. You have to leave the exact amount.
- Before going, you must be familiar with the rules of use in full. There will always be a person in charge of each activity.
- The maximum number of users per activity is 36.
- The person in charge of each group must ensure that all utensils, crockery and cutlery are collected in the places indicated, and must ensure that the tables are free, clean and tidy before leaving the premises.
- After use you can choose to scrub (using the dishwasher if necessary) or leave the used material in the sink. In case of not cleaning the used utensils, please inform Josu Arroyo (94 463 30 00) at least 2 days in advance so that it can be organized. This option has a surcharge of 15 € which will be reflected on the "settlement sheet". In all cases, the dining area should be kept clean and swept, and the kitchen as clean and tidy as possible. There are some rules for the use of the dishwasher available to users (empty the water from the dishwasher when finished).
- The switch for the cover lights is inside the Txoko, to the right of the front door, next to the hanger. Make sure you turn them off when you leave.
- At the end of the activity, the person in charge will make sure that all attendees leave the premises before he or she does. Check that all taps are turned off and that all electrical, gas and lighting equipment is turned off. The heating thermostat (next to the bath inlet) must be left in the zero position. The refrigerator must not be switched off and food or drink must not be left in the refrigerator.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY UTENSIL OR MATERIAL BE REMOVED FROM TXOKO FOR OTHER ACTIVITIES.
- The person responsible for the reservation is responsible for ensuring that the waste bags generated are taken to the containers at the entrance.
- It is in everyone's interest to follow all these indications for a correct enjoyment of txoko. In the event of misuse, those responsible may not accept further reservations from certain persons.
- Txoko is intended for use by adults. Not reserved for students. In the case of family activities with children, remember that children should not be left in the school facilities without an adult accompanying them. You have to be especially careful with the grass.
- If you need an external catering service to prepare the menus, please contact the school secretary to request one.
- Ignorance of these rules does not exempt from compliance with them.
Persons of maximum capacity
Lunches, snacks and dinners